If you have ducts and vents in your home, then you have natural breeding grounds for indoor air pollution.
What harm can indoor air pollution cause? Here are the facts:
Duct Cleaning Jasper
- Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors;
- Indoor air is up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air;
- More than 50% of all colds and illnesses are either caused
or aggravated by polluted indoor air;
- Children and seniors suffer the most from indoor air pollution;
- The fungi and bacteria found in duct systems are leading allergy causes;
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies, while up
to 12 million have asthma.
To help rid your home of harmful pollutants, we offer whole-house duct cleaning…something you should have done every 3-4 years.
Before we head back to the shop, we perform a camera inspection to make sure the job is done exactly as it should be.
Our duct cleaning service will rid your home of more than 97% of known pollutants.
Whole-House Air Filtration Japser
With a whole-house air filtration system, we can:
This system is 8 times more effective than the best plug-in room air cleaner.
- Remove 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air your family breathes;
- Remove the majority of dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, even bacteria, and other indoor pollutants.
We also provide electronic air filters for improved air quality using less energy than a 40-watt light bulb.
For more information on how to make your home a safer and more comfortable living environment, contact Messmer Mechanical.
Click here to ask questions or schedule service now